Call us at (937) 277-8988
Call us Toll-Free at (888) 808-1016
Or Email us at:
*Please do not enclose personal or medical information when sending email to this address.
Any information sent over the Internet may be accessed by third parties not affiliated with
Lifestages - Samaritan Centers For Women and may compromise your right to privacy.
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Information About Your Appointment
- Arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. This will help keep us on time.
- Notify us 24 hours in advance if you are unable to keep your appointment.
- Bring current insurance card and photo identification.
- Bring co-pay at the time of your appointment.
- Fill out the patient history form if this is your first appointment or you haven't seen a Lifestages provider in more than a year.
- Fill out the patient symptom form to help your doctor better understand your situation.
We will make every effort to meet with you at your scheduled time. If an emergency arises, we will notify you as soon as possible.
It is important to bring your current insurance card, co-payment and photo identification to your appointment. See Lifestages Financial Policy and Affiliated Insurance Providers.